Letter to "Luke Enembe" - DOGIMAUW,NEWS
Headlines News :
SELAMAT DATANG DIDOGIMAUW,NEWS......JANGAN LUPA TINGGALKAN KOMENTAR ANDA...!!!
Home » » Letter to "Luke Enembe"

Letter to "Luke Enembe"

Written By Unknown on Minggu, 16 Juni 2013 | 10.26

Dear Sirs,Associated with this letter, I am asking you the warm greetings leaders who worked for the Indonesian state, I apologize for the state of Indonesia's Papua colonial state on the ground.From Indonesian colonial city much I wanted to write this letter as a token of my love, my darling, rinduhku, hate me, you kritikku Mr Luke Enembe.I see you are only present in the tv screen, I read your name in the media Tabloid Jubi Daily and other media, I see the sweet and bitter in the mass media.You in the know after you in jubai with white shirt and mengapdi angels working for the people, mensejatrakan people, and build their own people and your land in Papua.You had previously promised a lot of things about the people and the land, today you are sitting in a chair filled with bloodied bones and set your people were deliberately killed by the occupiers in the White House who wake up and lined up on the dock II portnumbay.Many times you show two eyes and your face on the tv screen with the various treaties of lies.Of this colonial city I am honest, I was disappointed with the attitude, actions, and perilakuanmu. Now I want to tell you "you are cruel to me and to my parents in my ancestral land".Disappointment comes when you accidentally let your people on hold, at o'clock in prison, even lose his life in the second before your eyelids.I am also often asked, you present for anyone on the ground in Papua, the land of the blessed God. If you let your people and killed by those irresponsible?, To whom you present if you voice your people silent?, What would disejatrakan democracy if the door is closed? if you are law enforcement if you forbid people to speak up?, the doors of democracy in Papua you close it, what's behind it? what you want if you mess up everything.If I told you a traitor, it is true because you allow your people in prison, tormented and killed. If I say you are the main actors, and thinkers to become terrorists is true because you maintain the killers (TNI / Police) with a trillion dollars of capital on the land of Papua.At any given time I will remember your name Luke Enembe that you are a traitor and murderer Papuan People (OAP) on their own land in the nation's west papua.So!Regards LiberationBy: Desederius GooPapuan students in Yogyakarta
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Translate

English French German Spain Russian Japanese Arabic Chinese Simplified

Recent Post

Popular Posts

TOTAL KUNJUNGAN

Flag Counter
 
Support : Creating Website | DOGIMAUW | BIDABY
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DOGIMAUW,NEWS - All Rights Reserved
Original Design by Creating Website Modified by TEBAI-BOOH